miércoles, 10 de octubre de 2012

EARLIEST MEMORIES

The first time I went to high school was 6 years ago. It was the first time I was not at my old school where I knew everyone, but at a new high school with thousands of new faces.

There is something that I will never forget, to get to class on the first day, the first teacher I saw, was Isabel Celis, and surprisingly but true,she was speaking in Spanish. The next day I realized that she only spoke Spanish because it was the first day.

One of the things that shocked me was that there was a different teacher for each subject. It was not like at school where one teacher taught me all the subjets.

Furthermore, i can remember that there was a traffic signal in some parts of the high school. Once,i crossed one of them that said that i couldn´t get through, and my art teacher saw me. He was angry with me and i felt really embarrased.

Besides, there was a teacher who i loved. Her name is Adriana, and she taught me french. I can perfectly remember her entertaining classes.

To sum up, i would say that there were some thing that i will never forget as my first teacher in Secundary Education and my anecdots with traffic signals.
 It was a good year.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.